Entrepreneur|Computer Scientist |Philathropist | Blogger
Custody Chikambure is a savvy entrepreneurial achiever who fosters and develops profitable financial schemes and is thrilled to be working as a humanitarian from the non-profit perspective, igniting the potential of business to drive social good.
He is grateful to work with TenChig Computer Educational Initiative as its founder , creating positive change in local communities.
Custody holds a Bachelor of Science Computer Sciences ( UC ,Algeria) and has over a decade post graduate experience in using Social Media for Social good that communicate trends and impact to corporate partners, specializing in content management and search indexing
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
● Registration of students.
● Tutelage of all students.
● Time allocation and allocation of courses.
● Assistance in maintenance of computers including software updates and machine repairs.
Independent English Teacher (Private Schools) Constantine 2015-2016
• Conducting English lessons to professionals mainly focusing on vocabulary and grammar in speaking, listening, writing and reading.
• Preparing English students for IELTS tests.
Key Roles :
● Oversaw and led the annual budgeting and planning process. Analyzes and presents financial reports in an accurate and timely manner. Clearly communicates monthly and annual financial statements.
● Inspired lucrative charity fundraising returns by employing strategic planning, and proposing bold business and financial-development programs.
●Drove an aggressive 87% revenue expansion by using talent for connecting service and mission to unexploited niches in 11 months.
● Led department heads in budgeting and monetary planning and increased profits by 32 percent while cutting costs by 21 percent with minimum turnaround time.
● Examined economic trends and how competitors are doing to look for ways to expand into new opportunities.
● inspired each and every financial department team member to perform and produce their best.
Computer Science Teacher
● Taught high school students with classes stretching from Form 3 up to Form 6 in accordance with ZIMSEC syllabus.
● Topics included algorithms, artificial intelligence and programming for examination classes.
• Supporting a number of youth-led initiatives which include running campaigns at community level focusing on ending girl child marriage.
• Conducted activities and programs for the youth such as tutoring programs, skills training programs, workshops etc.
• Organizing film evenings and discussions, Peer teaching in assemblies and in lessons.
• Visiting and aiding the homeless.
• Attending to the wellbeing of orphaned children in my community.