A dedicated administrator, with more than six years’ experience in business member organizations, project, events and personnel management Self- motivated with sound communication and analytical skills. Embraced with strong interpersonal skills and group skills
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
• Direct and advise staff in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services
• Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating human resources and administrative services
• Plan, organize, Interview, hire and oversee training for staff in liaison with line managers.
• Advise the CEO ongoing Human Resources issues
• Coordinated performance reviews in liaison with the CEO’s office.
• Plan, administer and control budgets for payroll, contracts, equipment and supplies.
• Manage the day to day operations of a Chamber (property , vehicle and office management)