Simbarashe has over 7 years’ experience in project/programme design, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) strategy and frameworks, evaluation methodologies, data quality assurance, quantitative and qualitative analysis, information systems maintenance and review, realtime data collection, risk measurement, capacity building, and results tracking based on set targets. I have exposure to organizational capacity assessment (OCA) and programme capacity assessment (PCA) tools; situational analysis, baseline studies, gender and social inclusion self assessments, documenting progress reports, humanitarian systems, institutional grant compliance and procedures with donors. Simbarashe has developed, implemented and provided technical guidance to the monitoring and evaluation frameworks of projects in rural and urban Africa. I am actively involved in designing mobile data collection and computer systems.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Accountability, Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
• Participating in the development and revision of M&E strategic documents including M&E plan.
• Oversee IGATE-T project M&E activities of WVZ and partner organisations in the IGATE-T Consortium to achieve project goal.
• Leading the development and revision of data management tools in line with program data requirements
• Participation in routinely tracking of progress; and preparation of internal and external reports in line with implementation plan, program objectives and compliance.
• Providing technical assistance; developing and setting systems for the timely collection, management, analysis, reporting; and reviewing technical evaluation proposals
• Coordinating the format and integration of grant M&E datasets into appropriate standards
• Supporting MEAL Manager/Advisor in innovative M&E methodologies, ensuring compatability and coordination within the M&E framework, and consistency with national and donor requirements
• Strengthening M&E system, capacity building partners and staff, and alignment and support to WVZ national M&E system
• Involved in the publication and dissemination of information on successful and promising approaches, lessons learned and program results to partners, donors, and key stakeholders
• Leading the implementation of a learning agenda for continuous collaboration and adaptation
Monitoring and Evaluation officer
• Led the design and implementation of a monitoring and evaluation framework, datasets, implementation plan, and gender policy
• Ensured compliance with organisational requirements for donor (USAID, DFID, NORAD and SIDA) grants
• Coordinated the analysis and documentation of best practices, lessons learnt, etc.
• Represented JAZ in national employability and resilience foras
• Ensured the timely collection, cleaning, verification and uploading of program data in databases
• Facilitated utilisation of program data through evidence based program review meetings.
• Assisted coordination and implementation of in and out of school programs
• Equipped and mentored young people with entrepreneurial skills
• Prepared programs’ annual, quarterly and monthly work-plans
• Assisted in regular administrative duties.
• Assisted in ensuring compliance in line with DFID donor
• Assisted in designing monitoring tools according to the Monitoring Framework
• Participated in training enumerators in data collection, cleaning, data entry and analysis